Sunday, January 30, 2011

Sick of Winter

Ugh, I'm so totally sick of winter already! That cake business is SUPER SLLLOOOOWWW this time of year which leaves me with a whole bunch of nothing to do. Plus the miserable cold makes my hip hurt which makes going out really painful. so here I am trapped at home most days. bored out of my mind and in pain. can't wait for spring & summer to roll back around! they can't get here soon enough for me. I've been trying to use my free time to write and work on more crafts/jewelry but most days the pain in my hip is so intense that I just don't feel up to it.  I've got my appointment with the surgeon on Feb 10th and am really hoping that goes well and he thinks he can help me cuz I'm SO SICK of living in constant pain. Its the worst thing in the world and its got me really sad and blue lately. Its been way too long that I've put up with this stupid hip injury and not gotten any answers or solutions about it. eh....well I might actually try to get some sleep now. I've been up all night for most of the nights here lately.
     On a positive note SHADOWFEVER was freaking A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!! Karen Moning is a literary genius! It was already one of my favorite series but she really wrapped it up well...even left room for a possible new book.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.