Saturday, February 5, 2011

New Story Idea,Walmart Sucks & Other Randomness

    ***So I was watching TV the other day-Ghost Adventures to be exact(don't laugh-I was bored & watched it more for the location than anything cuz they are a bunch of bozos & their so called 'evidence' is a freaking joke.) But anyway they were at Bobby Mackeys Music World in Wilder KY.-they've been there a few times, and I've heard about it being haunted a bunch of times through other paranormal shows & books. But this time as I was watching and listening to the song 'Johanna' by Bobby Mackey play in the background & hearing Johanna's real life story again, I was inspired to write a story about her and her life-or rather my interpretation of what her life & death may have been like. If  you would like to know more about the story- Google Bobby Mackey's Music World and their website has a bunch of links to historical info sites & a bunch of paranormal sites with info about the supposed hauntings there. Also I highly recommend youtubing 'Johanna' by Bobby Mackey- the song is so hauntingly beautiful that it will almost send chills down your spine. If you really like it, Itunes has it for D/L.
    ***On the topic of great songs-not related to any of the above- but how great is 'Grenade' by Bruno Mars?  I absolutely f-ing love that song!
   ***I got a new keybosrd tonight so that I dont have to use the on on my laptop anymore. The longer cord makes it so much easier to write for longer since I dont have to hunch over the laptop constantly. which is much better on my hip.
  *** I so totally hate Walmart. Went in tonight to get the 'hard candy' brand eyeshadow primer {because it is a GREAT shadow primer -it works better for me than both the Sephora(can you say STICKY!!) brand and the Urban Decay primer potion(that ones too thick and the color of it doesn't work for me. but the Hard Candy one is barely noticable after it dries and it holds the shadow SO well-wore it for like 18 hours the other day and it never smeared or creased. But I digress}  and the Hard Candy display was a freaking wreck. the few products that were actually in stock were all over the place-not where they should be and the damn thing hadn't been restocked since before xmas, I know because I've been checking it once a week to see if the stuff will be in. pathetic. then i went to ask the lady who was stocking makeup about when it would actually be stocked and all she did was shrug and say check back. i wanted to choke her and yell that I have been. ugh! dumb ass people. she was the makeup stocker, you would think she would make sure the shit got reordered when it ran out and MAYBE just MAYBE got straightened out once in a while. I hate going in that place but its a freaking necessary evil cuz with most things you can't afford to get them somewhere else.
  Ok I've rambled enough now. night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.